Computers and the internet are fantastic for learning and for having fun. Just as children need to learn how to be safe in the real world, they need to know how to be safe on the internet too. Below you will find some great links about how to be safe online.
- For a detailed description of how we keep children safe at school, read our eSafety policy.
- A letter detailing the school’s use of photographs involving your child.
- As part of the systems in place to keep children safe in school, we ask them to agree to an Acceptable Use Agreement. We have one for Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 and one for Years 3 to 6.
- Our updated e-safety newsletter can be found here
- Our e-safety framework is outlined in these documents: Year 1, Year 2, Year 3, Year 4, Year 5 and Year 6.